Neo Heavy Duty (NHD) Duct is constructed of multiple thixotropic gel filled loose tubes containing optical fibres. Loose tubes and water blocking yarn is laid around a central strength member, with polyester yarn used to bind the cable core, all of which is surrounded by water blocking tape.
- Black UV resistant polyethylene outer sheath (1.5mm RT)
- Ripcord for easy stripping of the sheath
- Glass reinforced plastic centre strength member (GRP) (Over-sheathed in some case)
- Dry – Water-blocked cable core
- Optical fibres and PBT loose tube (Thixotropic gel filled)