Fibre Push Rod & Trolley
This fiber push rod is selected as a special tool for pulling electric cables and optical fiber cables in telecom, power industries,buildings and many other fields. The rod is made of fiberglass, coated with a high strength resin at a high temperature. The rod is then coated with high density polyethylene engineered plastic as a protective layer, (Fibre Reinforced Plastic – FRP) which makes the push rod surface, durable and corrosion resistant with a good insulation performance. This makes it safe for using in cable occupied duct.
- The pull head and wheeled handcart makes it easy to move and operate.
- The push rod is used to install pulling ropes or winch ropes in ducts ready for cable pulling operations.
- The fiberglass rod is lightweight and flexible.
- The outer protective FRP layer is made of high density polyethylene, the inner core is E-Glass Fiber.
Available in :
- 4mm diameter 200m Length
- 4mm diameter 300m Length
- 4mm diameter 500m Length
- 9mm diameter 150m Length
- 11mm diameter 200m Length
- 13mm diameter 300m Length