Dome Fiber Optic Splice Closure is used in aerial, wall-mounting applications, for the straight-through and branching splice of the fiber cable. The device allows for direct jointing and bifurcated jointing. It also protects fiber optic splices from the elements while providing fast and easy no-cost re-entry.
- Can be used in straight-through and branch application for cables of bunchy fiber and ribbon fiber.
- Engineering plastic body filled with silicon rubber and sealed with hoop, the entry ports are sealed with mechanical screw thread.
- Suitable for aerial duct wall -mounted or buried applications.
- Quick open clamped dome-base design, no special tools are needed to open the closure; it can be opened repeatedly, without changing sealing material.
- Mechanical design suitable for installing, fiber splicing storage and cable connection
- Slide and lock fiber optic splice tray with its opening angel above 90 degree, trays can be increased and reduced according to the application.
- Material: PC
- Dimension (mm): ?160×420
- No. of Cable Inlet/Outlet: four
- Number of Fibers per Tray: 12 or 24 core
- Max. Number of Trays: 4
- Max. Number of Fibers: 96 core( 4X 24 core)