LGX 3U Chassis
This panel has been designed to accept up to 14 LGX style assemblies. With the ability to use a full array of Adaptor types offering a flexible solution to the end user, enabling them to incorporate a multi functional chassis which allow easy access during installation or re-work with no disturbance of the existing cable or fibres.
In the addition to the array of adaptors the chassis also offers multiple cable entry solutions, MTP trunk cables connected to 14 individual MTP cassettes with up to 24 fibres in each, loose tube cable connecting to 14 Individual extended cassettes to allow standard splicing or 14 LGX modules for pre terminated solutions, making this chassis one of the most flexible on the market.
- Up to 14 LGX components.
- Up to 14 x 24 fibre MTP cassettes.
- Multiple Adaptor options available
- Fully integrated fibre management.
- Splicing option available.
- Flat pack for easy shipment.
- Patch cord exit retrofit cable management available.
- 30mm bend radius maintained throughout.
- Individually labelled ports.
- Accepts loose tube, distribution cable and MTP trunk cable.
- ROHS, REACH SvHC and UL rated.
- Fits standard 19”.
- Rear cable management bar as standard.
LGX Cassette Module
This robust case houses LGX modules for use in LGX 3U chassis. The case allows for up to 24 splices from pigtails to incoming fiber from a cable, it also includes a hole for a cable entry and cable gland. Pre-punched strain tie locations come as standard. The interchangeable LGX modules provide a flexible solution to the user allowing a range of different adapter types.
Our versatile LGX style Adaptor Plate can be used in a wide range of products including wall/tamper resistant boxes and panels. The plates are interchangeable which means that you can use them for different applications depending on the customers’ needs. Having the choice of a wide range of adapters offers a flexible solution to the user. The LGX adapter plate can be used in data centers, telecommunication networks, security networks, demarcation point and more.