This hinged module panel is designed as a tilting unit which can store one to three optical cassettes.
- The patch panel is designed for splicing the pigtails onto the cable fibres as well as their termination on the connector panel.
- The cables are firmly fixed to the rear part of the patch panel using draw bands.
- The patchcord outlet in the front is protected against mechanical damage.
- The optical cable fibres are conducted through cable eyes.
- The perforated tilting mechanism allows for opening the patch panel, thus improving manipulation with the optical cassettes, connectors and individual optical fibres.
- The minimum fibre bending radii are observed when the patch panel is open.
- There is a manipulation reserve along the inside circumference of the patch panel.
- The connector panel is not part of the patch panel and must be ordered separately.
- The connector panel is supplied in different versions for up to 36 optical connectors for type E2000, SC simplex (18way SC duplex) and LC or for up to 24 optical connectors, type ST and FC.