This is a 5-port 10/100/1000M Desktop Gigabit Ethernet Switch which includes 4 PSE/PoE ports. It is designed for small or medium network environment to strengthen its network connection. It is compact in size, making it ideal for desktop users with limited space and the internal power supply adapts 100-240VAC input voltage for universal application. It enables home and office users to easily connect and supply power to Power over Ethernet (PoE) devices such as wireless Access Points (APs), IP cameras, and IP phones.
- IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet (PoE) ports. It features 4 IEEE 802.3af/at Power over Ethernet (PoE) ports supplying power Max. 30W for each PSE/PoE port by total power 65Watts. It features PoE awareness to verify whether the network device receive power is IEEE 802.3af/at compliant, or only the data will be sent through LAN cable.
- No Special Networking Cable Required – By adding PoE devices, you can use an existing standard Cat-5 Ethernet cable without a new electrical outlet for both power and data. It helps you reduce installation time and cost.
- Auto-MDI/MDI-X – Every port can automatically sense your type of cable, so there is no need for crossover cables whether you are connecting this switch to another switch or to a computer.
- Auto-Negotiation — Every port can automatically sense if the connected network devices are running at 10Mbps, 100Mbps or 1000Mbps and Half/Full-Duplex mode, and adjust accordingly.
- Non-Blocking – This switch receives and forwards traffic seamlessly with its non-blocking wire-speed. Every port simultaneously supports up to 2000Mbps of bandwidth in full-duplex mode. This feature provides full wire speed to the connected devices and allows you to run a smooth network.
- Store and Forward – By this function, this switch can maximize network performance while minimizing the propagation of bad network packets.