The 8 port KVM switch is a PS/2+USB combo. KVM switches provide easy access to
4/8/16 computers from one monitor, USB keyboard and mouse. No interface card is required for
configuration. Installation is as easy as connecting cables between switch and computers.
PC selection method by electric push button of the front panel.
- Console your keyboard and mouse via either way of PS/2 or USB arbitrarily
- High video quality of up to 1600 x 1200 with bandwidth of 200MHz
- No software required-easy PC selection via electric push button of the front panel or OSD
- Auto scan mode automatically selects PC sequentially
- Encloses built-in OSD of the system status and operations through screen menu
- Easy installation
- Reset Button for reset mouse and keyboard simulation without power down the PCs