System Warranty Information
There is a growing and continued need in the industry for information technology systems to perform to international standards. Assurance is therefore needed in order to warrant performance over a 25 year/lifetime, with minimum downtime.
MEGAnet® as a quality, cost effective complete network solution, offers a ‘peace of mind’ 25 year MEGAwarranty. This allows for installation of a MEGAnet® premium solution with no additional warranty cost.
What does a MEGAwarranty cover?
- MEGAnet® components are free from defects
- MEGAnet® components meet set specification i.e. ISO/IEC 11801 (Ed. 2.2); TIA/EIA 568-C
- MEGAnet® certified system perform to international specification i.e. ISO/IEC 11801 (Ed. 2.2); TIA/EIA 568-C
- The warranty applies to permanent links only
What does a MEGAwarranty not cover?
- Unauthorised additions, alterations and repairs
- External factors not covered under warranty or applicable standards
- Acts of God
What does a MEGAwarranty require?
- Registered MEGAnet® system installer
- Pre-approved warranty site application
- MEGAnet® warranty protocols and procedures must be adhered to
What are the limitations?
- Neither MEGAsystems nor the distributor of any component of the certified system will be liable for
- system down-time
- disruption of business
- property damage
- punitive damages
- loss of profit or business
- any other incidental or consequential damage caused by any failure of the certified system or any component thereof.
- Products carrying a warranty against manufacturing defects in material will be repaired/replaced by MEGAsystems CC, at its discretion, providing products are deemed to be covered by the Limited Warranty.
- Products damaged due to misuse, alteration, improper installation or freight handling are not covered by our Limited Warranty.